Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yeah i totally hate my life and stuff.

Because there are so many reasons why I should hate my life. I mean i go to a school where i get a pretty good education, my parents arent divorced, my dog can open doors.... yeah as you can tell my life totally sucks- like my life COMPLETELY is terrible and stuff like that. Yeah and so because my life is so terrible and stuff i only listen to emo bands and talk about how sorry i feel for myself because that's definately gonna help. Some day i hope the pain of having such a terrible life- what with a good education and all- will some day go away. I also like shaving cream... it feels funny... hehe
you will hear more from me in the future probably.

1 comment:

  1. i so totally feel your pain. murder murder death blood gore.

    ReplyDelete